Thank you everyone for the best bridal and bachlorette party a bride could as for. I will always remember:
- the taxi rides
- the shower games, especially being quiz on how much I knew about Matthias. He he, I got 10 out of 10 right.
- the beautiful cards that came with fun presents.
- the polka dot bathrobe. So sweet! Kristina rocks!
- salsa dancing..ahh soo much fun. I wish I could go every month.
- watching my mom cry.
- my sister..her ability to lead with care and creativity. I love you Miss. Everyone loved her gift bags..especially the whistle 😉
- Maria reminding me to let go and relax.
- Martha’s spirit, her home and playing the “I never game” with her.
- Sears Food Diner. It is a locals breakfast place in S.F. Thanks Marta for taking us there.
See you all next month!