Even though I have about 5 months left in my pregnancy, I have already started the ultimate search for balance between work, home, and baby.Â However, even though stress is alive and kicking, in the middle of it I know there are many things to be thankful for.
- Being pregnant.
- My husband willingness to stay positive andÂ keep laughter alive, knowing deep down I need it every day.
- My “Valley of the Moms” newsletter from the Sonoma Mom’s club.
- Attending an all girls Friday nightÂ party with amazing women who lead, teach and advice at Napa Valley College and finding the support right when I need it most.
- A working washer and dryer.
- Having the support of my parents and friends only being a phone call away.
- Getting a great night’s sleep.